Friday, July 13, 2007

I Want a Black Belt in Web 2.0

I'm a whiny baby! Surfing the web 2.0 is a lot like my real surfing experience. Getting dumped, board rash and sunburn. High expectations and very little actual forward movement in graceful fashion.

Suddenly, I need to coordinate (and have accounts in) Facebook, Google, Technorati, Flickr, WordPress, Linkedin, StumbleUpon, Twitter, Digg, Del.icio.us, Picasa, Shelfari, ClipMarks, NING, Meetup, Vimeo, DailyMotion, You Tube, My Space and whatever happened to Wayne's Whatever?

There are more! I keep signing up for things and losing the details. Although, i'm looking forward to tracking down and burying all my old websites!

But for now, I'm still getting very confused and I'm annoying all my friends with redundant multiplicities. Except that most of my REAL FRIENDS are luddites with personal policies against wasting time in virtual realities who will never ever read anything i say! or even look at the pictures :(

No comments: