Friday, February 6, 2009

SRY SOO BUSY... NOT PLAYING WOW

Not playing World Of Warcraft ! RLY NOT !


Every few years (ok 5 at last count) a xmas release activity (like Harry Potter on Xbox.. or before that Diablo!) comes along that keeps the sapient members of the household happy in their infrequent free time.

Then it becomes obsessive compulsive. Then we don't sleep for a week or two. And call in sick from work and school. Then all hell breaks loose in our daily lives but by then we're bored it so who cares.

Hey Roomies 09 Exhibition opened last night and I haven't updated the blog for 3 weeks. Oops. What can I say. Life is very busy right now. Did I mention the dishwasher tried to burn the house down earlier this week? And my parent's have moved in almost next door and we're still assembling Ikea furniture and making Aldi weekly special trips. And then returning everything.

I WISH I HAD TIME TO PLAY WOW RIGHT NOW!

No comments: