Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Rocket Car Day - Success Whale


Whee! Someone took a fantastic photo of my #failwhale rocket car and obviously it wasn't me! I'm still patting myself on the back for just documenting it on da blog cause Michael was overseas and there were three kids somewhere and 24 hours to do it in before... ROCKET CAR DAY 11.
So go see my earlier posts cause I think it looks fantastic. Don't just take my word for it! @YiyingLu says so too! And she designed Fail Whale and is a VERY IMPORTANT ARTY PERSON (and all around nice person too I'm told) so she should know! End story.
OK, maybe she just said she enjoyed it.. or knew about it and wasn't going to sue me.. or maybe heard it mentioned once in passing, which is ok alright?
Either way. I've still got the Fail Whale on my bookshelf. Scorched arse and all. (and Rocket Car Day 12 was HighNoonormous!)

No comments: