Sunday, January 31, 2010

World's Best Science Shirts 31

My final favorite (next to Ada Lovelace in the Tubes) is ThinkGeek :: I Failed the Turing Test

Artificial Intelligence > Natural Stupidity

> Hello, I am Eliza.
* Hi, Eliza.
> How are you today.. What would you like to discuss?
* This new shirt we're printing.
> I see.
* No, actually, you don't. Unless you have some sort of spycam in my office. *peers around suspiciously*
> We were discussing you, not me.
* Actually, I think we are discussing you. You're sort of the topic of the shirt.
> What makes you think I am the topic of the shirt?
* It's about artificial intelligence and the possibility that some humans could be mistaken for A.I.
> Can you elaborate on that?
* It's a clever spin on the Turing test, which typically is used to see if an A.I. can fool someone into thinking it's human.
> I'm not sure I understand you fully.
* No, I don't suspect you do. Yet. One day, little artificially intelligent entity. One day.

Posted via web from andragy's posterous

No comments: