Monday, March 2, 2009

K - The Kombi Trip playlist taking shape - TOM!

I'm Not An Addict - K's Choice. I want to do this one with a cardboard box with a cutout on my head giving lots of good webcam head.


Seven Nation Army. I think that Audioslave is more our style than The White Stripes.


This is the next logical step. Rage against the machine - Killing in the name. I can think of a few people who'll be in to this one!


I don't know why but I just love Moonland. All Tomorrow's Parties was a blast. There's a better version on the Plug Awards but this is like being there.


Then let's work our way up to the feminist interpretation of Rage Against the Machines' I Could Just Kill a Man.


Throw in Midnight Man or I Call Upon the Author to Explain? Cause I just love a thrashing song with lyrics like "Prolix, prolix, nothing a pair of scissors can't fix!"

And maybe some Patti Smith after that - Rock n Roll Nigga. And maybe Gloria or Horses/Hey Joe. Though I've a long fondness for "Born To Run" if we chase down "Because the Night" and the Bruce Springsteen connection.

No comments: