Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Twelfth Down Under Feminists Carnival « Zero at the Bone

Incredibly stupid and mixed up of me! I blogged the wrong credit for carnival. I think I was reading In a Strange Land's intro at the time of my hasty mistaken post. Apologies to Chally and correction, finally.

12th Down Under Feminists Carnival is collated by Chally from Zero at the Bone, where much other good reading resides.

Good reading is also at In A Strange Land by Deborah.

Apologies are by Andra who doesn't spend enough time reading (and proofreading) blogs.

Posted via web from andragy's posterous

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's no trouble at all! It's an easy mistake to make. It's nice of you to put up a link at all.

Deborah said...

that's very kind of you to say that, Andragy. Actually, it's been very slow reading at my place for the last couple of weeks, due to slow writing, because I've been marking essays. As usual, some were excellent, some were appalling, and most were somewhere in between, and no matter what, they all took time...

But there really is lots of excellent reading at Chally's place, and of course, at your place too.

Cheers!

Deborah said...

I mean, it's kind of you to say that, Andra! That is, Andra, who writes at Andragy.

Sigh...