Saturday, September 20, 2008

blog lockdown starts now!

I mean tomorrow. Really really really really.

From tomorrow, these are the rules:
  1. No more than 3 posts a day.
  2. No more than 1 hour TOTAL. (unless i happen to get really highly paid job blogging lol)
  3. 1 hour spent in exercise each day. (without sneaking off to the computer or the notebook or the chips and bikkies)
  4. Alcohol intake to be severely reduced... ditto chips
  5. Real writing to be done for 4 hours/day, 5 days/week
  6. Daily blog/log/survey to be kept ... without wasting valuable exercise or writing time on it.

This will be an interesting exercise! When i did more exercise I thought less in general. Daily survey of thoughts vs actions to be kept!

Now if I can add quality time with my loved ones I might achieve beatitude and simply cease to exist in this time and space as we know it.

No comments: